Monday, September 15, 2014

The Struggle is Real | Trying to Balance Life | RandomnessOfShaye

How does Beyonce do it?

She is truely a goddess, an angle sent from above with the power to be Fierce, Fabulous and Successful with the same 24 hours a day I have. See I have the same hopes and dreams as any 18 year old girl to be as AH-MAZING as Beyonce, but quite frankly I can't figure out how she does it.

I currently have alot going on in my life right now:
School
Family
Friends
Netflix
Fitness
Dance
Extra Cirricuculars
Nutella Consumption
This Blog
YouTube
Sleep

As you can see they are all equally as important and awesome!

So recently, as in the past 2 weeks, I've struggled to do everything I need to do. Mainly involving my YouTube channel.

Now my channel is pretty much my baby, currently it's the type of baby that cries alot and isn't potty trained yet. And although that was a really bad comparison, it's kind of true.

I LOVE to make videos, but I hate editing(and I'm really bad at it too), therefore I tend to record videos, but never upload any. On top of that my camera is P-O-O-P! So I've been recently just using my webcam, which is only slightly better quality. AND on top of ALL that, I feel like I never have time!

Now at this point you're probably thinking," Like OMG stahp complaining, if you don't like it don't do it!!!"

But, think again!

See I'm writing about all the bad things so they can be fixed.

I tend to talk alot about what I want to do and how I'm going to do it, but I feel like although I put forth some effort, it's never enough.

So after watching, the very inspiring Disney Film, 'The Princess&The Frog'  I've realized I need to work harder. Tiana didn't get her restaurant by just wishing she had one, but by working for it.

Which is why I am going to start working to organize my life in a healthy balance where I have time for both YouTube and Friday Night Football games with my friends. I've also to put all the money I saved this summer towards a new Camera, instead of shoes.

I think that sometimes we all need to take a step back and look at how we manage our time. Although Netflix is lovely, getting outside and going for a jog can be just as nice.

So this week I challenge you to take a look at your life. Is there anything you want to focus on more? Anything you should not spend so much time on?

With that moment of self-reflection, I'm going to sign off because I'm actually in Computer Class right now.

Until next time, Stay Random!!!
                - Shaye

P.S

Update on last weeks "Little Changes":
I've been sleeping more, but on on the weekends. As for everything else... I'm just going to restart them. I kind of failed. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment