Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So I haven't posted much in over a week,and last week wasn't even a blog. So i had planned to write a really nice post today about what I've been up to,but I procrastinated. Therefore instead of words, I provide pictures to let you know how the past week went for me. ;)
Rockin the letterman!

New Pineapple phone case!

Saw a local production of 'A Very Potter Musical'

Went jogging

I am Vice President of my school's Tech Club and we had our first meeting of the new school year!

started watching Wilfred

Basic Computer Applications class

BORING

Post nap selfie with my puppy

attempted to clean my room

Saw TMNT with my besties!!!!

Empty Super Dome

Eye Selfie in Home Depot

Majestic flower photo



CHEERS!!!




Until Next time!!!!
-Stay Random

No comments:

Post a Comment