Friday, August 1, 2014

My Premature Mid-Life Crisis

I AM OFFICIALLY 18!!!!!!

Now, this is the point in most teenagers' lives where they would pack their bags, say goodbye to their hometowns, and take the world by storm.

Me on the other hand, well I didn't have quite the same reaction.

Instead I'm kinda going through a premature mid-life crisis, if you will.

See I have currently lived my life in a very dream like state. Always saying things along the lines of: "someday i'm going to..." or  "when I'm older..." or  "I have a few more years until..."   Now although I will ALWAYS be a dreamer(It's just who I am), now that I am 18 I've realized that I am now "older".  Therefore those things I've dreamed of doing as a 15 or 16 year old was already supposed to have happened by now, at least I thought they were.  This lead me to my "premature mid-life crisis".

After my birthday, July 10, I realized that I am now(to society) a grown-up. Meaning that I need to start really thinking and working for what I want in life. Now normally I'm a pretty chill person who,honestly, never wants to grow up( in the creative sense),but now is the time to really pursue what I love.  Although this is exciting, it is also a bit frighting.

Like most teenagers I am notorious for procrastinating, and over the past few years there have been many things that I have aspired to do. Things such as upload more videos to my YouTube channel, start a blog(which I attempted 2years ago but gave up) and get really fit and hot! LOL!

Now in all honesty I have attempted these things in the past, but either gave up or just got lazy.  So I've decided, in honor of turning 18, I just have to do it. Let's face it, no matter what happens (good or bad) at least I can say I did it.  I don't want to look back 5 years from now and regret not doing something I wanted to do because I was nervous of others people's reactions or because I was lazy.

Therefore I am writing this blog in hopes to entertain, inspire, and most of all have fun! I have also started uploading to my YouTube channel and even downloaded a new fitness app on my phone. ;)

I'm going  to start blogging hopefully every Sunday and uploading new videos every week.  Hopefully if you've stumble across this post you'll check back in every week and hopefully find a bit of happiness in reading my little inner monologue.

Well until next time, Stay Random!!!

                             -Shaye ;)


I also am trying to figure out how to put my links to my social media on my actual blog page, but I'm not very tech savey.  So until then....

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShayePeezy
Instagram: http://instagram.com/randomshaye
Tumblr: http://randomshaye.tumblr.com/   AND   http://surfingsunsets.tumblr.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/randomnessofshaye


No comments:

Post a Comment